Special Event Banner Procedures & Application
Downtown Chandler Community Partnership (DCCP), through a partnership with the City of Chandler, manages the Downtown Chandler Street Lights Special Event Banner Procedures & Application process. All inquiries and questions relating to this process, application or the procedures should be directed to the DCCP.
The City of Chandler’s Special Events Committee must officially approve the event. Location and design of all temporary event banners and signage must be approved prior to installation. Before banners fabrication, please review dimensions, specs and placement approval with the DCCP. The final design must be approved by the DCCP.
The DCCP banner approval process takes minimum of 30 days. Please submit your banner application a minimum of 30 days prior to installation. Special requests may be submitted at any time but are not guaranteed their request will be approved. Additional time may be needed if banners require redesign. Any banners printed before DCCP written approval is received are printed at applicant’s risk.
Any other special requests throughout the year will be based on availability and event. Events produced by the DCCP or the City of Chandler will have priority regarding banner placement. No more than 2 events’ banners shall be displayed/promoted at any given time. Priority will be based on the hierarchy in the document.
- Banners are to promote and market special events for the benefit of the entire District. Banners cannot promote a single business or advertise products and services.
- Banners must be representative of the event, and all content must be appropriate for the general public and all ages.
- Renderings and design specifications must be submitted as part of the application process.
- All proposed event signage and banner design must go through the DCCP approval process.
- All banners MUST be constructed based on our specifications, and be installed/removed by our licensed contractor.
Arizona Ave Light Poles
Banner Size & Specs: 98 ½” in length x 30” wide maximum at the top and 54” wide at the bottom
Banner Fabrication: Banners may be one or two sided print. Banners must be constructed by a commercial printing or signage company. No handmade banners will be allowed.
In addition to the application below, please email the location map and a color proof and description of the banner design to the DCCP. Please call us with any questions at (480) 855-3539.