Did you know that Downtown Chandler has live entertainment 7 days a week? As the premiere live music scene in the valley, we have everything from soul to rock, and country to world-beat.
*Please note that live music offerings may be impacted by COVID-19. Please call before arriving*
Here’s a helpful guide to the live music in Downtown Chandler:
The Stillery Chandler – Live music Thursday – Sunday
Bourbon Jacks American Tavern – live music each night, free Tuesday two step classes and an open jam session on Sunday where musicians from around the valley can come together and jam.
West Alley BBQ & Smokehouse – Live music almost every night of the week starting at 6 p.m.
Murphy’s Law Irish Pub – Live music Monday – Thursday at 8 p.m., Fridays at 9 p.m., Saturdays and Sundays
The Perch Pub & Brewery – Live music on the rooftop patio Thursday – Saturday
PURO: Premium Cigars – Live music on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursdays beginning at 8 p.m. and Saturdays at 9 p.m.
Pedal Haus Brewery – Live music on the patio every Sunday from 1-4 p.m.
QuartHaus – Live music on most Saturday evenings
The Local Chandler – Live music Friday and Saturday nights starting at 9 p.m.
La Ristra New Mexican Kitchen – Liv music every night of the week from 4 -7 p.m.
The Chandler Center for the Arts – Incredible acts from the globe
Friday Night Live
We are now offering Friday Night Live virtual jam sessions every Friday at 6 p.m. through May on Facebook.
- Friday, March 27: 30 Rack Band Sponsored by Murphy’s law Irish Pub
- Friday, April 3: Pearl Ridge
- Friday, April 10: Desert Dixie
- Friday, April 17: Fringe Benefits Sponsored by Bourbon Jacks American Tavern
- Friday, April 27: Zachary O’Meara sponsored by QuartHaus
- Friday, May 1: The Rave
- Friday, May 8: The Uptown Angels
- Friday, May 15: Sugahbeat
- Friday, May 22: Black Beard’s Delight
- Friday, May 29: Serena Nicolle Sponsored by West Alley BBQ
Be sure to follow our Facebook to see the virtual jam sessions each Friday. All safety measures including social distancing will be taken during each performance.