Downtown Chandler Live
Did you know that Downtown Chandler has live entertainment 7 days a week? As the premier live music scene in the valley, we have everything from soul to rock, and country to world-beat.
*Please note that live music offerings may be impacted by COVID-19. Please call before arriving*
Here’s a helpful guide to the live entertainment in Downtown Chandler:
The Stillery Chandler – Live music 7 nights a week
Bourbon Jacks American Tavern – Live music almost every night of the week
West Alley BBQ & Smokehouse – Live music on Friday and Saturday
Murphy’s Law Irish Pub – Live music Monday – Thursday at 8 p.m., Fridays at 9 p.m., Saturdays and Sundays. Come down for trivia on Monday nights.
The Perch Pub & Brewery – Live music on the rooftop patio Thursday – Saturday
PURO: Premium Cigars – Live music on Thursday nights
Pedal Haus Brewery – Live music on the patio on Saturday night from 6 - 9 p.m. through September 2021
QuartHaus – Karaoke every Wednesday from 7 – 10 p.m.
The Local Chandler – Live music Friday and Saturday nights starting at 9 p.m.
La Ristra New Mexican Kitchen – Live music on Thursday nights
The Chandler Center for the Arts – Incredible acts from the globe
improvMANIA – Live comedy show Friday and Saturday nights
Friday Night Live
We are now offering Friday Night Live virtual jam sessions every Friday at 6 p.m. through May on Facebook.
- Friday, March 27: 30 Rack Band Sponsored by Murphy’s law Irish Pub
- Friday, April 3: Pearl Ridge
- Friday, April 10: Desert Dixie
- Friday, April 17: Fringe Benefits Sponsored by Bourbon Jacks American Tavern
- Friday, April 27: Zachary O’Meara sponsored by QuartHaus
- Friday, May 1: The Rave
- Friday, May 8: The Uptown Angels
- Friday, May 15: Sugahbeat
- Friday, May 22: Black Beard’s Delight
- Friday, May 29: Serena Nicolle Sponsored by West Alley BBQ
Be sure to follow our Facebook to see the virtual jam sessions each Friday. All safety measures including social distancing will be taken during each performance.