When you’re busy, it can be tough to find budget-friendly gifts for everyone of your shopping list. We’re hoping to make life a little easier with this helpful list of 15 gift ideas under $15 that you can find in Downtown Chandler.
- Keep those tootsies warm with no-shoe cotton socks from Shoe Thrill.
2. Every chef needs a holiday-themed apron from Sibley’s West: The Chandler & Arizona Gift Shop.
3. Step up your sock game with funky socks from Saba’s Western Wear. Stop in-store to get these for your loved one.
4. Doggos need love too during the holiday season. Pick up these all natural treats from Blue Planet Outdoors in-store.
5. Nothing says “I love you” like the gift of caffeine from Peixoto Coffee. Pick up prepackaged bags in-store or online.
6. Protect your hands with holiday-themed oven mitts from Sibley’s West: The Chandler & Arizona Gift Shop.
7. Perfect for a holiday party or to gift, a Monger’s Board from Mingle + Graze features delicious cheeses, meats, nuts and fruit. Order ahead to ensure availability.
8. Treat the craft beer fan in your life to to-go brews from QuartHaus and The Sleepywhale.
9. If the mountains call your name, this sterling silver ring is a great gift and a steal at $14.
10. What’s better than enjoying a nice cold brew from SanTan Brewing Co. in a 20 oz branded beer glass? Get yours today for just $7 per glass.
11. From funny stickers to ornaments, Next Door Novelties from Burst of Butterflies has awesome stocking stuffers. Stop in next time you’re in town.
12. Additionally, Burst of Butterflies offers pottery to-go packs complete with unfinished pottery, paint, brushes and instructions.
13. Bring the flavors of the Southwest to your kitchen with recipes from this Arizona-themed cookbook.
14. Pick up a gift card while you’re in town or order one online for their favorite resultant. Gift cards can be used at any time on dine-in, to-go and delivery where applicable.
15. Showcase the beauty of Arizona right on your coffee table with coasters from Blue Planet Outdoors.
No matter what you buy this holiday season, we’d love for you to shop local in Downtown Chandler.