You’re getting married! Before the big nuptials, though, you need a send off in style. Today we’re talking all about bachelor and bachelorette parties. We’ve got something for everyone, especially live music lovers, create beer fanatics and those to looking turn it up.
Here are the best ways to celebrate your bachelor and bachelorette party in Downtown Chandler.
Girls Just Want to Have Fun
Let’s start the day with a little self-care. Whether you’re looking for a cut, color or just a style, Compass Hair Salon and Vaya Salon are here to help your bride tribe feel good. Lauren Snow Beauty is the perfect spot to get a facial and makeup application before you kick this bachelorette party into high gear.
Time for a little shopping! Downtown Chandler a handful of unique retail stores like Saba’s Western Wear, Shoe Thrill, Blue Planet Outdoors and Sibley’s West: The Chandler & Arizona Gift Shop. Use this time to snag last minute gifts or something for yourself, like ‘thank you’ cards, Arizona-themed stickers and western boots for the honeymoon.
We’re sure by now it’s wine o’clock somewhere, so treat yourself to a wine and paint class at Burst of Butterflies. Choose from canvas painting, unfinished pottery or use the kiln to create your own piece. No appointment necessary either.
Downtown Chandler has no shortage of locally owned restaurants to choose from for dinner. We suggest somewhere like Mingle+Graze, Crust Simply Italian, Serrano’s Mexican Restaurant or Truland Burgers & Greens. Need even more inspiration? See the full list here.
Now for drinks and dancing. Downtown Chandler is the premiere live entertainment scene in the valley, with live entertainment happening 7 nights a week. Here is your live music lineup:
When you’re ready to call it a night, head to your pre-booked room at the Crowne Plaza San Marcos Resort or Hilton Garden Inn(coming soon). Ask about room rates and specials when you book directly online or via phone. Both hotels offer a variety of amenities including room service, coffee, breakfast (buffet or restaurant) and a pool for relaxing after a long night.
Craft Beer Fanatic
Let’s start the day with a little TLC from Country Clipper Barbershop and Lifeline Barbershop. Both are great for a trim, new fade or beard cleanup.
We’ll begin our craft beer journey by catching the latest movie releases at FLIX Brewhouse located in Overstreet. Choose from 6 craft beers brewed directly on site that fit any flavor palette. These brews are so good that FLIX has taken home awards at the Indiana Brewers Cup, the Beverage Tasting Institute and the Great American Beer Festival.
Happy hour is one of our favorite times here in Downtown Chandler, so make the most of it by stopping at these awesome locations:
- QuartHaus – 25+ rotating beers on tap plus seasonal tap takeovers from your favorite brewers nationwide
- The Perch Pub & Brewery – Enjoy 40 craft beers on tap, plus an ever-changing selection of brews created by The Perch.
- Pedal Haus Brewery – New to the Downtown Chandler family, Pedal House was recently named the “Best Brewery in the U.S.” by Copa Cervezas de Americas. Choose from 15 taps that will surely back up this designation.
- SanTan Brewing – What would a craft beer crawl be without a stop at SanTan Brewing? Select fan-favorite brews such as Mr. Pineapple, Devils Ale, Moon Juice, Sunspot Gold and more! Depending on the time of year, seasonal brews are available for a limited time.
- Craft 64 – 30 rotating beers on tap, many of which are their own brews.
- The Local Chandler – 21 beers on tap with a focus on supporting local microbreweries.
- Sleep Whale – This beer bar and bottle shop is home to many local favorites as well as brews that have before crossed state lines. New selections arrive weekly so keep your eyes peeled.
Hungry? DC Steakhouse located in New Square has mouthwatering steaks, seafood and more. When you’re done catch the 9 p.m. no filter comedy show at improvMANIA where you can grab a craft brew on tap. Tickets are just $12 online and at the door, and a ticket for the 9 p.m. gets you into the 10 p.m. standup show as well.
The night is still young and it’s time for live music! We recommend starting at PURO Cigar Bar where you can kick back with a stogy, choose from 16 beers on tap and listen to live music Tuesdays – Thursdays and Saturdays. Additional live music venues include:
As we mentioned, the easiest way to get some shut eye is by walking to your pre-booked room at the Crowne Plaza San Marcos Resort or Hilton Garden Inn (coming soon).
Did you know that Downtown Chandler has award-winning mixologists who have been national and internationally recognized? It’s true and they are waiting to share their knowledge with you. At each of the locations below you can order off of the craft crafted cocktail menu or chat with them about your preference and see what they recommend.
- Brickyard Downtown – Known for its exquisite atmosphere and food, the Brickyard also creates seasonal cocktail menus featuring themed drinks crafted by their award-winning mixologists.
- Hidden House – Sister restaurant to the Brickyard, the Hidden House boasts incredible cocktails that play on classic favorites as well as newly created drinks like the “Diddy Do It” made with the finest ingredients.
- Spirit House – Located next to sister restaurant SanTan Brewery, Spirit House offers tastings and a unique approach to learning about the craft.
- The Ostrich – Our resident speakeasy located just below Crust Restaurant. Simply follow the red light. Be sure to take in the incredible décor, complete with funky pop culture references.
However you choose to celebrate your bachelor and bachelorette party, we’d love for you to take advantage of the incredible opportunities in Downtown Chandler. Mix and match the ideas above to create the perfect night your friends will be still be talking about at your 40th wedding anniversary.
Looking to host your wedding in Downtown Chandler? We’ve got you covered there too.