The Downtown Chandler Farmers Market kicks off the fall/winter season with new hours and a great lineup of vendors. Market hours will now run from 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. in Dr. A.J. Chandler Park West.
Produce and gourmet foods vendors like Black Orchard Farms, the Community Exchange Table, Bad Dog Salsa, Mama Micthell’s Pound Cake, AZ Queen Bee Honey, Pozitively Nuts and Ginger Brick Bakery will all have booths. Artisan vendors include Locally Clayed, WickIt Love Candle Co. and Skinny Fat Farms.
Yoga in the Park will begin on October 10 at 10 a.m. in the parklet of Dr. A.J. Chandler Park by Crust Restaurant. This free, 45-minute class is perfect for beginners and experienced yogis alike. Just bring a mat, sunscreen and water.
Safety precautions will be enhanced in coordination with the guidelines set forth by the Center for Disease Control in response to COVID-19.
Guidelines for Grocery Vendors:
- Stay home if you are sick or have recently been exposed to sickness
- No cooking on site
- All hot food must be in covered to-go containers.
- Provide sanitizing or hand washing stations for both your team and customers
- Wear masks and gloves. Gloves are to be changed after each transaction.
- Contactless payment
- Vendors will put a table or bungees across the front of their sales table
- Social distancing among vendors will be marked out on the bricks by chalk
Guidelines for Customers:
- Please maintain social distancing of 6 feet
- The use of gloves and masks is encouraged but not required
- We encourage card sales instead of cash to allow for contactless payment
- Prepared foods are to be taken off site and enjoyed elsewhere
- Produce vendors are adapting with new practices. Please follow their lead.